2007 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Start each day with God. Don't begin a single day without God.
2. Avoid Gossip! Not in tearing and destroying, but in building up those around us.
3. Be a witness and missionary for Jesus! Acts 1:8, have the power of God in your soul.
Act 8, the ministries of the saints.
4. Study the word of God
5. Keep Growing, strive for it. It's a continuing process. Isaiah 54:1
Grow Spiritually and mentally and physically. We are going to need strength. You can't live in the past it will never be used as a pattern for your life or future.
6. I WILL NOT WORRY!
7. Remember that prayer is a priviledge not a task! Psalms 63:30 Seek God early because
none of us can make it without prayer
* Renew these resolutions every day.
As always and forever in His Grip!